Wednesday 9 May 2012

Converse x Stussy Elm LS OX


We know that you can’t move for footwear collaborations at the moment (the Nike x Quickstrike stuff seems to be never ending) but recently a joint venture between two classic brands caught our eye.
Stussy can’t put a foot wrong in our eyes, as well as pretty much creating the streetwear movement they have established themselves as a consistent, high-quality menswear legend in just over twenty years. Converse really don’t need an introduction. Everyone should own a pair of All Stars at some point in their lives and everyone who’s everyone has, from Steve McQueen to Hunter S. Thompson. When the two brands collaborated recently on a range of footwear one model really took our fancy. Looking like a low version of something Fracap would do, the Elm would look great with a pair of black jeans, a good shirt and a K-Way this Summer. 




1 comment:

  1. I've seen these already an they're stunning. I never thought that I'd buy converse again. I last wore them as a teenager when I was into straight edge hardcore and used to sport some kind of "american look". These look really cool! Maybe I'll go for them.

    ReplyDelete