Wednesday 4 April 2012

Waking Up Surrounded By The White Stuff.



I opened my curtains this morning to see a thick blanket of snow covering the garden. Bugger, that’s all my plans out of the window. Instead it looks like I’ll be spending a day indoors looking at clothes I can’t afford and watching films I’ve seen before. I guess I can’t really complain at that, but what happens when I have to venture out to the shop for snacks though. I obviously need a smart pair of boots on my feet to go with my REI jacket and cords.
The view from... The Garden.
This is where Fracap step in. With the cool Scarponcini Boot in Marro Leather your feet will be warm and your socks will be dry. Smiles all around. Fitted with a Vibram sole those steps outside your house are no longer a problem as well. These boots are a vital in winter, and in Spring it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment